Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weeks 9 and 10 of 52 in 2010...

So for Saint Patrick's Day we had some friends over and I tried my hand at a new Beef Stew recipe and biscuits from scratch.

The stew was fabulous and the biscuits were decent for my first try at 'em. I have long term personal cooking goals that I want to be successful at making in my kitchen...biscuits being one of them. I will be going to the drawing board and giving it another go in the weeks to come. My Aunt Mary Ann makes fabulous biscuits from scratch...guess I need to request a cooking how-to. :)

For my biscuit recipe click here.

For my beef stew recipe click here. The only thing I did differently is I added some chopped Russet potato and at the end I put in a handful of frozen peas. Lots of veggies!

We had a fabulous night with good food and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment