Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Words for Wednesday...


This past weekend our dear friend, Michael, came up to Rome to visit. He was able to squeeze in a quick trip while he is home from USC for a few weeks. It was wonderful to see him and catch up. We hadn't seen him since March when we flew to Los Angeles to see him for a few days. 

When we went out to visit we took a set of Legos for AG to play with. Apparently, we brought them all back except for one. Michael has been holding on to it for months and was going to bring it to us when he came home this summer. One of the first things he says to me is, "Dang it. I forgot AG's lego. The one he left at my apartment. I kept planning on bringing it back to you." I told him no worries. 

Michael, consider it a reminder of our visit. What do you say we come pick it up our selves? :) And I think this photo of you and AG needs to be framed and on a shelf in your apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment