Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 1 month AG!

Wow! Hard to believe that this last month has come and gone so quickly! AG is growing like a weed these days. At his 1 month check up today he was 22 inches and 9lbs 7.8oz! That means our little man grew almost 3 inches this month. Andy is hopeful that the Edwards clan might have a tall family member after all. (Since Andy is the tallest in his family!) 

AG's crib should be here any day...praise the Lord! He has outgrown the bassinet and needs more elbow room. For example little man last night moved his arms in his sleep (startle reflex) and hit the side of the bassinet. This woke him up and he then turned his head to stare at me. He gave me a face as if to say "Mom, I need more room! I'm a growing boy!"

I got my new camera today...so be on the lookout for new pics in the next few days. I'm going to play around with it tomorrow and take some month old pics of AG. I can already tell that I am going to have a lot of fun with this camera. Thanks to my sweet husband for providing it! I appreciate it!

Lastly, here are some pictures from Misty and Bernie's visit yesterday. Bernie met Samson for the first time and they did really well together. Samson has a lot to teach little Miss Bernie! :) It was great to spend time with Mis and AG enjoyed the special attention. 

Showing Aunt Mis that I'm a big boy and can hold my own bottle.


After a fun afternoon of playing and getting to know each other the pups crashed before dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment