Friday, March 6, 2009

Busy, busy...

So the last two weeks have slipped right through my fingers and I haven't posted pictures or what we've been up to! But that's how some weeks are, right?

Well this past weekend AG's Nanny came to visit for the weekend. AG was much bigger than the last time she saw him! They enjoyed snuggling on the couch together. Our visit was cut short due to the threat of in-climate weather that seemed to affect everywhere but Rome! And through all of this AG was in the middle of his six week growth spurt. However, he made it and now we can't wait to see how big he is at his next appointment.

On Monday, our sweet fiend Carrie Jo came over to do pictures of AG! She took a ton and AG did well. We were able to see all sides of him happy, sleepy, sad, and grumpy. Samson even joined in on the fun! She did a great job and we can't wait to see them once she finishes editing them. We'll keep you posted.

On Tuesday, AG ran out of "fun tickets" as my friend Ginny would say. We had been out running errands and walking at the mall with AG's friend Addison and her mom Stacie. Afterwards, I was trying to get to the grocery store to pick up what we needed for dinner this week. Didn't happen and AG "found his lungs" according to his father. (He still rarely cries but when he does we now know that he has a set of pipes.) Luckily, Aunt Caroline lives around the corner and she came to the rescue! Don't know what we'd do without her!

Wednesday was a special day! I took AG out to Berry Elementary for the first time and he got to spend some quality time with his GrandMary. We spent the whole afternoon out there and AG met all of the kindergartners. At one point Mary asked the class what grade they would be in when AG came to kindergarten. She received a chorus of "first grade!" from all of them. We cracked up because they will actually be in 6th grade by the time AG gets to kindergarten. That evening Caroline and Jason came over for dinner and to hang out.

Since Andy coaches on Thursday nights we have a standing dinner date with Caroline at Moe's for college night! This week was no exception. Today our dear friend, Dorian Focks, stopped by on his way to Huntsville to meet AG. I am amazed and grateful that through every season of life certain people or families are constants in my life. I love that my life is so rich and filled with so many memories because of them! I can't wait to see years from now who the constants are in my children's lives. If you've been a constant in my life thank you! 

Here are pictures from the last few weeks:

Giving Pastor Dorian a big smile for coming to meet me.

I enjoy talking with my GrandMary!



Aunt Caro was my first babysitter because Mom said I was out of "fun tickets" and she needed to go to the grocery store! 

Samson enjoying a well deserved belly scratch after posing for pictures with Carrie Jo.

Waiting for snow is hard work...too bad it never came.

Spending some quality time with my Nanny.

Andy reading The Lorax in honor Dr. Seuss' birthday!

AG wearing his new outfit in honor of spring training.

No comments:

Post a Comment