Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you top me off pal? Be a friend.

So growing up my sister, Caroline, could quote a movie verbatim after only watching it once. (One of her many fantastic qualities...) Some movies were considered a quoting jackpot...The Emperor's New Groove was one. I can't watch the movie without busting out laughing and thinking of her. One of her favorite quotes was Kuzco asking Krunk for a refill. "Hey Krunk. Can you top me off pal? Be a friend." We still use this one to this day. So a few weeks ago AG and I were eating leftovers while Andy was working late. I went to go grab my phone to call Andy to see when he'd be home and when I came back AG had pulled my drink off the table without spilling it. I busted out laughing and then went to grab my camera.

Here's to AG's moment of asking for someone to be a pal and top him off.





No comments:

Post a Comment