Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Here's some of the randomness running thru my head at the moment...



-I've started my Christmas shopping...I need to make my master shopping list.

-I've asked one of our college girls to snap our Christmas Card photo ASAP.

-Making plans with our college students to see Harry Potter at Midnight! I need a final head count to pre-order our tickets. I'm stoked. I reread the whole 7th book the weekend before last. I couldn't put it down. Andy has since started reading it.

-Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks! And our college family Thanksgiving is in a week...I need to finalize my menu this week, do my shopping, and start prepping. I've already sent out our facebook invite for dinner. 

-We head to Disney in less than two weeks and I couldn't be more excited! And I can't wait to do AG's first haircut at the Magic Kingdom. It should be a magical week.

-Decorating the house for the holidays...since we will be gone for a week to Disney I'm actually planning to start decorating the inside before Thanksgiving. I want the bulk of it done so that when we get back from Disney we can enjoy the rest of the holidays. I made Andy pull everything out of the attic today and have been sorting everything. All we'll have to do when we get back is decorate outside and I'll have to put the finishing touches on the tree.

-Christmas Trees with the Hornsbys. I'm excited that we are planning to do this again this year. Last year AG was days away from walking this year he is running. I'm positive Ginny and I will have some fun pictures of AG and Emma running around. We are going to get our tree and set it up before we leave...and I'll finish it when we return.

-I need to pick up my Starbucks ornaments this week. Yesterday, while picking up coffee for our church they were unpacking their shipment of holiday stuff. (Yippee!) Each year I get super excited to see what the ornament(s) look like for that year. I now have quite a collection since Caroline (Andy's sis) gave us our first ornament in 2005.

So that's a bit of what we are up to on this wet and rainy Monday. I have lots to post in the coming week...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment