Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Ah, Monday. What is it about you?!? Anyways, Monday my mom was in town along with my Aunt Mary Ann and cousin Clint. (They were up for Clint's orientation at Berry for the fall.) We did lunch at the Dwarf House and had a pleasant afternoon. In the evening Andy came home and AG decided that his sister needed to try out the activity mat...with his help of course! That evening my mom went and spent the evening with my aunt. Things were going well and at one point AG insisted that Andy hold both kids at once. We put AG to bed and then my mom and aunt came back over. Well, AG didn't want to miss out on anything and so he repeatedly got out of bed. Eventually, after they left he had a massive meltdown which then woke up his sister...that last photo is of me holding two crying children. Ha. Andy and I chuckled at our new 'normal'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment