Monday, July 1, 2013

Family photos and a few words...

In May our family photographer, who happens to be a dear family friend, came to town and said she wanted to do an impromptu photo shoot. I was happy to oblige even though Andy was long over due for a haircut and wore a cap in all the pictures. Carrie Jo is so talented and I love the way she manages to capture who my kids really are in that moment/season. Once again, she did a phenomenal job and I love the way they turned out.

Head on over to her blog and see for yourself...

We did photos in our church's building on Broad Street and around our building before heading over to Oak Hill to finish taking pictures there. Oak Hill was the home of Martha Berry and it's now a museum.  I have a running list of places that I want Carrie Jo to capture family photos of us and they aren't just limited to Rome. It was fun to cross two places off said list! I'm really hoping we get the chance to do fall family pictures at the farm this year.

Anyways, here's just a few photos but you can find more on her blog and facebook page. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment