Monday, September 30, 2013

Changing of the seasons...

I absolutely love fall and I absolutely love fall in our town. The above photo was taken on a run last year on our street. Breathtaking, isn't it? I am eagerly awaiting the next few weeks as we slowly slip in to cooler nights and the trees around us begin to put on a show. Now that we are in to September I started pulling out everything related to the upcoming season. My goal for this week is to get things organized around the house and switch some stuff out. On my agenda is getting the fall themed books, rotating toys, changing out bedding, and looking at my fall to do list.

Sad...I started this post at the BEGINNING of this month and now it's the LAST day of this month and I'm finally around to finishing it. (Sigh) This is just the season of life we are in. Everything is going 90 to nothing with me hoping I get everything done only to realize an entire month has come and gone. At this rate it'll be AG's birthday in a mere week or two. (Reality is that it's not till January but at this pace we'll be there before we know it or I'm ready.) On the flip side this is my favorite time of year. I love everything about the next three months. And I can't wait to take runs in our neighborhood when the trees look like this again.

So, I got the books on the shelf in the den, fall decor out, changed the bedding in our room, and have yet to tackle my fall to do list. We'll see what I get done this week. I'm praying it's productive and I can get back in to a blogging groove. For now, I'll get this posted and start fresh and pray that I find my groove!

No comments:

Post a Comment