Thursday, April 9, 2009

Knuffle Bunny on the way...


This week AG has started spending time in his BeBe Pod. (A seat that is just his size!) This morning I was able to put the tray attachment and toy on for the first time. AG is quite the thinker. He sat and stared at it for several minutes and then realized he could make it move. He really enjoyed watching it move and make noise.

We are looking forward to having breakfast with Briggs and Emma on Saturday. Should be fun to have all three of them together. We are also looking forward to having Granddad, GiGi, Aunt Meg, Bear, and Big Al come join us for Easter. I'm excited about AG's Easter Basket. I opted for some new books since he can't eat candy. AG's getting the book Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems and I found a stuffed Knuffle Bunny to go with it! Along with two Max and Ruby books. (I couldn't help myself...guess it is the teacher in me!) Next week AG will be 3 months old! Hard to believe. I think we'll try and take his 3 month pics out at Berry. Be on the lookout for them. Hope everyone is well and having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment