Monday, May 3, 2010

Four years, really?

Four years ago we tied the knot...
To celebrate I thought I'd share four photos that are significant to our lives or things that I'm proud of...

First, would be our house! Wow. We bought it after we'd been married a year and we have almost completely redone the whole thing. No small feat. I'm proud of what our home has become and what we've learned along the way.
Second, would be our students. Over the last four years we have opened our home to dozens of students and I'm really grateful that they have been able to seek refuge in our home while they discover who they are in college. (I could do a whole slide show of just them...) Life is meant to be shared and I'm blessed we get to share it with them on a daily basis.
Third, on my top four list would be AG. This last year of our marriage has been so much richer because of our handsome, little red head. I can't imagine life without him in it. This photo sums up our last year of marriage perfectly. Joyful.
Lastly, I'm proud of how hard my husband works. One of my proudest moments was just weeks ago when I got to see him awarded at his company's President's Achievement Club trip in Maui. Andy you are an incredible husband, father, and dedicated business man...I'm so proud of you. Thanks for sharing life with me these last four years.

1 comment: