Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A short update...

I'm slowly getting the blog caught up and I've been working on something else that I look forward to sharing soon. Anyways, here's an update on AG...

For the last year we've dealt with what we thought were parasite attacks or episodes if you will. Anyways, after this last one three weeks ago I made an appointment to see Dr. Saripkin in Atlanta. (We saw him last August when all of this started.) Well, it looks like AG doesn't have a parasite, rather, he has something known as Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). At the moment we are going to sit tight and wait for AG's next episode (which could be tonight or 5 months from now...you just never know.) and in the mean time I'm to research it and see how AG fits in to it. Then we'll re-evaluate and go from there. I'm grateful that it isn't a parasite. I'm grateful that we know what it is for certain.

Tonight I came home and started looking stuff up. From what I can tell what we've experienced with AG is pretty mild in comparison to what some people deal with. For now I'm going to sit on all of this, research, and pray. Tonight I'm finding peace in the following lyrics...

"when you walk through the water
i will be with you
when you pass through the river
those waves they will not overtake you
when you walk on the fire
those flames they will not touch you
you are mine
you are mine..." ~Enter the Worship Circle




1 comment:

  1. Piper also sees Dr Siripkin...both inpatient and in his office. We love him and he never bats an eye at my bossy questions. :)

    ReplyDelete