Friday, September 23, 2011

We are ready to see...

...the Mouse and his friends. This morning Avi-Kate was playing on our bed her Piglet we bought at Disney last Christmas. She was chomping away on his arms and playing with his ears...we looked over and realized that she had fallen asleep like this...


I then went down the hall and discovered that AG was watching his new favorite movie of the week, The Little Mermaid, and sitting with his best pal...


Yes, I would say we are in need of a good dose of Disney...thank heavens we'll be there in a little under four weeks to celebrate my birthday! I'm looking forward to telling AG, "Today! AG goes to Disney today!" (He asks almost daily to go to Disney.) We decided to take a long weekend and go back on our annual passes. We got a ridiculous deal on a room on site and so off we go. We are looking forward to experiencing the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot and taking in a little trick-or-treating Disney style at Mickey's Not-So-Scary-Halloween at the Magic Kingdom. AG wants to be Peter Pan. With his bright red hair he'll be the spitting image! I think we are going to dress Avi-Kate up as a tiny Tinker Bell. I've planned it all out and all we have left to do is pack. Hooray! I don't know what it is but we love being down there with our kids. It really is the most magical place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment