Thursday, November 17, 2011

AG wants a computer...

Yep, that is what my almost three year old asked Santa for. And no, that was not prompted. (sigh.) Regardless, the kiddos looked so sweet for their date with Santa at Phipps! (These are a few black and whites that I snapped while they had their picture made. I can't wait for the official print to arrive.) 




Avi-Kate and her namesake before we visited Santa.

We made a day of it! I had to book the appointment months in advance and I opted for the week before Thanksgiving so as to avoid the post-Thanksgiving craziness/mall traffic. It was perfect because the mall was empty and we had no traffic issues. Since you have to make an appointment they don't over book and there are only a handful of people for each time slot. I think we may have waited five minutes? It was perfect. Worth driving from Rome! We met up with Aunt Meg and Avi. Aunt Mis had AG since he had spent a few days at her house and I brought Avi-Kate. We ended up having lunch at Lenox and running in to Pottery Barn Kids to pick up some Christmas presents. The kids did great and AG was quite the talker. Santa asked if he should bring Avi-Kate a new paci for Christmas and AG thought that it was a great idea. Thankful for a day of sweet relationships and new memories. And Aunt Meg, thanks for that sweet dress. It was perfect. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment