Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful beyond measure for nights...

...like this one. This is what Thanksgiving looks like with our college family:


















I know I say it often but I LOVE that we get to serve and love these kids. They are something else and it's wonderful to see how they each bring something unique to our family. Andy jokingly told the group this is the only family you get to pick. We all laughed but it's very true. We are grateful that they choose us. That they allow us to be a part of their college experience and life after college. (Dave...so glad you were able to make it home for dinner! It was a treat having you back at the table for the night.) Oh, dear readers I wish you could be a fly on the wall and experience family dinner. It's incredible really, to see all the beautiful friendships that have developed just because we all sit down and eat together. It is one of my favorite days of every month during the school year.

So, I'm thankful on this week of thanksgiving that I get to love and serve these amazingly talented and unique individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment