Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blogging hiatus...

This last month has flown by and I took a break from the blog. Not intentionally at first but much needed. Avi-Kate has been battling an intense cold, sinus infection, ear infections, etc. for the last month leaving mommy very sleep deprived and having very little energy for anything else. In addition I came down with a sinus infection, thanks to Old Man Winter failing to show up this year and pollen season starting early, and AG had a cold. Needless to say it's been a wild ride here this last month. In addition to all this we were gearing up from our big family trip to Disney World with Andy's family. We just got back to Rome today...the trip was great but AG having a CVS flare up was not so great. Yes, lots and lots of vomit this past week means I get to touch base with AG's GI doctor tomorrow.

My goals this week are to get the house back in order and get the blog back up to speed. Lots to post about. Hopefully the weather will be great this week and I can do some outside nine month pictures of Avi-Kate...her eight month pictures turned out great and I still need to post those! Ha. See, it never ends. I will forever be playing catch up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment