Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Growing up Disney...

For those that know me and keep up with me on facebook you know that I take a monthly photo of each child during their first year. Each month I put them in my childhood rocking chair to use as a size reference as they grow. Well, a few months before our trip to Disney I decided that I wanted to pick a place in the Magic Kingdom for each child so that I could take their picture and then every time we return we can snap a new picture. With several Disney trips under our belts it's becoming quite clear that we love doing Disney with our kids. And we foresee us spending a lot of their childhood in the parks. We do a family beach trip with my family every year and we do trips with Andy's family on the family timeshare every year...Andy and I decided we wanted something to be our tradition with our kids and Disney, for the moment, seems to fit that bill for us.  So, Avi-Kate's spot is with Roy Disney and Minnie at the front of Main Street U.S.A. and AG's is in front of Casey's with the baseball players. Here's to many photos over the coming years...




No comments:

Post a Comment