Sunday, February 3, 2013

Whew...

...slowly, ever so slowly, I am getting caught back up. I am in the process of finishing up a looooooong runDisney post about the half full of pictures and our experience. It's over half way done and I should be able to finish it up in the next few days. (I hope!)

We spent the weekend here and it was nice. Friday we stayed home due to AG being contagious and I put the kids to bed. Andy went up the street to our friend Wilson's birthday party and I enjoyed watching The Young Victoria in a quiet house. Saturday we woke up to dreary weather. I ran to the grocery store to stock up on stuff that was on sale/use coupons. After that we loaded the kids in the car and headed north to Calhoun. We went to the outlets to look for a few things and to specifically buy pjs for the kids. I always buy their pjs at the Carters outlet at the end of the season for next year. The main reason is the cost it's much, much cheaper to go this route. And it's nice to have them stocked so when our crazy GA weather decides to get cold I already have them. I saved $190 dollars by buying pjs ahead of time. Nice chunk of change...I was proud of myself. AG ended up with 4 pairs of fleece footed pjs and Avi-Kate ended up with 5 pairs of fleece footed pjs. Next fall all I will add is their Chritsmas pjs and they should be set. It was somewhat sad buying them this time because this is the last year AG will fit their footed pjs. Next year I'll have to buy him 'big boy' pjs and that was somewhat surreal. I can't believe how big he is and how much he's changed over this last year. (Even just since he started school!)

Today we went to church this morning and then came home for lunch. After that I headed to Berry for a 4 mile run...it could have been longer but due to the Super Bowl Party at church I needed to get home to get cleaned up. We headed back up to the church for a nice low key party and I brought the kids home to put them to bed while Andy stayed to finish the game.

There you have it low key weekend and hopefully a good week. I'm hoping to tackle some projects around the house and get some blogging done. Need to update things like my background and my blog roll. (If you want your blogged to be linked leave me a comment and I'll add you!) We also have Avi-Kate's ear surgery on Wednesday and we are also having students over that night for Family Dinner. (Which I am really looking forward to since it has been forever since we've had everyone around the family table.) Next week is Andy's 30th birthday! He's still deciding on what he wants to do to celebrate this year. We are still talking about several possibilities...I'll be glad when he finally settles on something. :) I hope everyone had a good weekend and I'll update again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment