Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Our Christmas Day was jam packed. We woke AG up and took him to see what Santa brought. He was quite taken with his tool bench and the noises that it made. (Santa did a great job!) We opened presents and AG was not to sure what to do about the whole thing. This time next year I am sure will be a different story. Samson enjoyed his traditional peanut butter candy cane bone while we opened gifts. My sweet husband got me the UGGs I had been asking for and I can't seem to take them off. They are so warm with this ridiculous cold weather we are having...if it stays like this snow better be in the forecast. Afterwards, my dad kept his tradition of cooking Christmas breakfast 'cept this time it was at my house. :)

That afternoon we packed up and headed out to Murfreesboro to join the Edwards/Perkins clan. AG and Ronnie were too funny running around in all the chaos. Caroline and I enjoyed watching their relationship as cousins develop. For the first time they can actually really interact. AG's favorite gifts were his black UGA jersey with #8 on it (AJ Green!) and his Little People Little Drummer Boy set for his Nativity. The little chunker already looks like a lineman with it on. Ha.

We spent the rest of the weekend in TN and it was nice to just catch up and relax with family. That Saturday night the guys went to a movie and the girls stayed home to put the munchkins to bed and watch Julie and Julia.

Our first three Christmases were amazing but they pale in comparison to this year with AG. Andy and I loved every minute of it with him...we can't wait to continue the traditions that we started this year and build upon them in the years to come.
A few snapshots...the rest are on facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment