Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Short update...

Well Christmas has come and gone and so has this month! Here's a short update on life...once we get back from our trip I'll update with extensive holiday posts/pictures.

Christmas was fabulous! The tool bench was a hit! AG is becoming a handy man just like his daddy by "fixing" things for me around the house. He carries both of his screwdrivers around bangs on things. We find it quite amusing. Andy's already teaching him the difference between a flat head and phillips head.

We are headed tomorrow to the mountains to celebrate New Years with the Withers. We love the tradition that we've started with them and we are excited to see AG and Hannah together. (Last year Erika and I were both pregnant!) There is a chance of snow Friday/Saturday, which would be lovely. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :)

AG's birthday is just around the corner and I've made his invites in iPhoto (oh, how I love my MAC) and just need to order them. I'm waiting to finalize a few details before I do. Once we get back next week I'm going stop by Honeymoon about making AG's cake. Things are coming together and I can't believe that its time to celebrate his first birthday. (sigh.) This year has flown by...2010 is shaping up to be a super busy year already. Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment