Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Walking...

Well, AG hit a huge milestone this last week! He started walking! His pediatrician predicted at his 6 month check-up that he would walk before his first birthday and he started right at 10 1/2 months. Last Tuesday night we were in the kitchen and we did a double take because we thought we saw him do something but we weren't sure. The next day I was on the phone and sure enough he started walking towards me! I ended up stripping him down because his footed pjs weren't helping him and I wanted to see what all he could do. He started with 3-5 steps at a time. He would get excited, clap for himself, and then fall down...thus starting this whole process over again. We celebrated with dinner at Chick-fil-A for chicken nuggets...it was a nice way to end a rainy Wednesday. Also, check out that red hair coming in. :)

So proud of himself.
Multitasking it...
What a big man!
Since last week he's done up to 9 to 12 steps in a row. He's starting to get the hang of it. I'm still trying to get it on video...when I do I'll post it. Emma came over for dinner last night and AG enjoyed trying to keep up with her. Andy and I are looking forward to seeing him walking with his cousin Ronnie in two weeks for Christmas...last time we saw her she was almost walking. Should be fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment