Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Snapshots with the Edwards...

Here are some snapshots of Christmas night at the farm...


















We had a great night with lots of food and fun. We were so grateful to be able to spend some quality time all together. Andy had been thinking about getting a Kinnect for AG for weeks but we decided to not spend the money. Well, I found a great deal for one on Amazon and Andy's mom bought it for him. I bought the new Disneyland Adventures game as a surprise for AG and Andy. To say they were surprised is an understatement. We hooked the game up upon are return home and it's pretty amazing. AG loves it and it's nice to be able to have a little Disney magic right in our living room whenever we want. 

Speaking of Disney...we are leaving in a little over two months for a week long trip with the Edwards family. We are super excited and looking forward to making lots of memories. We spent a huge portion of the day after Christmas finalizing our plans, dinner reservations, park plans, etc. There will be lots of firsts on this trip and I'm really excited. In the coming weeks I'll share what all we've got planned. 

We came home late Monday and the kids slept the whole way home. It was a wonderful Christmas. I'm already looking forward to next year. I felt like this year I wasn't as organized as I normally am due to having a second baby. Trying to juggle and adjust to that...that's just how life is. This year we tried to do a different activity each day of Advent with AG. Next year one of my projects is to create an Advent Calendar. This year we used the chalkboards in the kitchen and I just wrote each days activities on them. That'll be a project to blog I'm sure. :) Here's to a new year and new projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment