Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm eating food and makin' messes...

In the last few weeks Avi-Kate has really transitioned to eating solids. She's all about it and if you don't feed her fast enough she will have a meltdown. Ask Daddy. :) So far she's had peaches, applesauce, pears, peach yogurt, zucchini, and squash. The verdict is still out on the zucchini...some days she likes it and some days she doesn't. 

We'll keep trying to give it to her since I stashed a bunch of homemade food as summer fruits/veggies were going out of season. And I loved making babyfood with AG but I love it even more this go around thanks to my upgraded food processor! Two years ago Andy got me a new food processor and it has made a huge difference when it comes to making food. I wish I had had it with AG because I can make so much more food at once and it purees much better. Anyways, here's our sweet girl:

Andy turned around to help AG and came back to a mess... 


"Hmmmm. Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm."


"What?! I didn't do it! Promise!"


"Okay, so maybe I did. Are you going to hold it against a face this cute?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment