Thursday, April 5, 2012

Oh, the things they say...

AG cracks us up daily. Here's a sampling of some of our recent conversations...

(Yesterday while trying to get out the door to run errands)
Me: AG, please do what I asked and put on your shoes. I'm running of steam.
AG: You're running out of Steve?!?
Me: Yes, AG I'm running out of Steve. (sigh. With a smile)

(Today. Standing in the kitchen in just his t-shirt after using the bathroom)
AG: Babe, we need some more toilet paper.
Me: AG, my name is Mom not Babe.
AG: Babe, we need more toilet paper.

(A few weeks ago AG emerges with a stack of books off of one of our shelves and leaves them in the den. He returns moments later with one more book in his hands.)

AG: Look Mom! It's me as a little boy. (Excitedly holds up Bill O'Reilly's A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity)
Me: AG, are you a bold fresh piece of humanity?
AG: Yes, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment