Friday, October 12, 2012

My how they've grown...

Today is the today! We're off to the happiest place on earth for a few days of much needed family time. In the spring I took pictures of each child in a spot in the Magic Kingdom so that we could take their picture there each trip to watch them grow. Looking back at these photos today it amazes me how much they've changed since March. Avi-Kate being the biggest change since she is now walking, talking, and in to everything. (And has since developed a very girly-girl side that loves anything that she can dress up with...I think this last trip was the start of that because she became obsessed with shoes that week.)  AG is taller, slimmer, and has started school. Time sure does fly. I'm planning to take a new set pictures this weekend and will post when we get back. I'm off to finish last minute packing and getting the house in order. Have a great weekend...







No comments:

Post a Comment