Friday, March 1, 2013

Insta Friday...Week in Review.

I'm in need of some change. The year has started off in chaos and my poor blog has suffered. And now it's March and I'm still trying to find my 'new year' blogging rhythm. Anyways, I'm cautiously optimistic that I might actually find my rhythm...in an effort to start this month off on the right foot (AND because I uploaded two months worth of photos to the computer this week off of multiple cameras) here's my week in review from my Instagram account (KTgE). Maybe if I get my act together this will become a frequent occurrence around here. :)


Welcome to MCO.
 Race Expo.
 Dinner at Be Our Guest and the Grey Stuff was Delicious!
 Fastpasses are a girls best friend!
 Quick trip down the yellow brick road...
 Gorgeous afternoon at Epcot.
 A great place to rest your feet after 13.1 miles.
 Celebrate the Magic! 
 Half number 2 complete and in the books. 
 Late night fun on the wildest ride in the wilderness after a successful half marathon.
 On our way to Scottish Rite to get the golf balls out...I mean, tonsils.
 Double dose of chocolate while your child is in surgery...just what the doctor ordered.
 In recovery...took a three hour nap.
 Woke up ready for popsicles and was ready to conquer the world.
 Enjoyed traveling by wagon around the hospital...requested one for 'AG's House'
 Double order of chocolate milkshakes and papers to be released...worthy of a thumbs up!
 IV removal was the worst part of his day.
 Braves Spring Training+ Chocolate Milkshake=Happy Boy.
 Easter will be here soon...
 Chocolate ice cream at 10:30 in the morning...why not?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment