Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tomorrow...

...should be interesting. I'm hoping for the best but realize anything is possible. Tomorrow I have to take Avi-Kate back to the ENT for her follow-up after surgery and they are planning to do another hearing test to see where she stands. I know that her hearing is improved just in the way she is acting since having surgery and her speech is also making some progress...but I'm not sure if it has improved enough. So, we'll see what they say and go from there. At this point that's all we can do and I'm content with that. Grateful that God is sovereign in all things...day in and day out.

I'll post an update tomorrow, hopefully, once we know more. In other news, AG is doing great. He asked for his first dose of pain meds last night at dinner and we suspect that his scabs are starting to slough off which is exactly what we want. I think he's going to tag along with me to the ENT so that they can at least look in his throat and tell me how it looks so far. He'll have his follow-up appointment in about six weeks.

It's been a productive week...I haven't gotten everything I wanted to get done but it's been productive in other ways. I've started spring cleaning and have lots of projects going on at once. The house is kind of chaotic but I like the progress that is being made. It's always an on going process, isn't it?

I'm off to put my leg up and ice it down. I've got the itch to go for a run but it's going to be awhile before that happens again. I'm hoping that it heals quickly and I can get back to running in May till then I've got to figure out what I want to do for the interim. Hope everyone is having a good week...I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment