Monday, January 26, 2009

AG has...


Fuller Feet!

Since last Sunday, we have had many people ask us who AG looks like, what side does he favor, and where does his red hair come from! Well we know two things about our boy’s good looks to date. One…his red hair is from his grandfathers! Which is only fitting since he is named after both of them. Two…his feet are from my mom’s side of the family. The infamous Fuller Feet! (These have also been called on occasion “Fred Flintstone Feet”!)

So what exactly defines a “Fuller Foot” you might be wondering. The foot is long and has long toes to match the foot. The biggest sign that one has a Fuller foot is if one’s second toe is as long or longer than one’s big toe. The middle toe also follows this pattern. I have always been told that I look like a Gettis and it is true. Between my facial features, hair, and freckles I am my Dad and Aunt Joy. However, I have Fuller Feet! My second toe is longer than my big toe and my middle toe is just as long as my big toe. AG already has Fuller Feet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment