Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This time next week...

...we'll have our little man home with us! We' are very excited. :) Things went well yesterday at the doctors appointment and they said anytime now! However, if not they are planning to induce me Saturday night due to my sciatica and swelling. So I've been busy around the house doing little projects and making sure everything is ready. While I have been nesting Andy has been working very hard at work. (Tax season starts Friday!) So as tax season approaches he has been working overtime to reach all of his clients and stay on top of all his work. We are looking forward to Andy having some time off in the coming weeks. As we get closer to this new chapter in our lives we've been savoring each moment together. (And spending some quality time with Samson.) Life as we know it will never be the same. :)

Since this blog is affectionately known as "Life with AG and Samson" I will share a quick story about Samson nesting. We have a collection of stuffed animals that are in AG's room. The other day I came home and a mini stuffed rabbit was laying on the bed in the guest room. (Samson had been sleeping with it.) He doesn't destroy the item he just relocates it. So today I came home from running errands and I came in the back door. Once I came in the door I noticed a set of stuffed penguins on the ottoman and on the floor next to them was a Snoopy. I chuckled and opted to do a quick walk through the house. In the guest bedroom I found Babar on the floor and Abu on the bed. (Yes, Abu the monkey from the Disney version of Aladdin.) Upon further inspection I noticed that Abu had a new, very wet, hairdo! Samson slicked the tuft of fur that is on the top of Abu's head into a spiky mohawk! I returned the animals to AG's room and gave Samson a quick squeeze. I guess Samson is nesting in his own way these days!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment