Monday, September 28, 2009

One-Handed...

So, AG is on the move. He's crawling but would rather be walking. He crawls to whatever he can use to pull himself up...in this case the ottoman. Once he is up he "cruises" around and today he's started doing it one handed. He's prepping for the highwire act at the circus. This morning he was cruising around and squealing. After squealing he would then let out a laugh at himself. It was quite humorous. I should have recorded it on my phone but I did get these pictures.





I've reached the end and am going to come get you...
Ha ha...I'm hysterical. Literally.


On another note, before all of this happened this morning AG saw me sitting on the floor and crawled across the room to get to me. He then crawled in to my lap and just sat with me. Highlight of my day so far!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it!!! Tell AG I'm so excited to see him on Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete