Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Words for Wednesday...

So, as a small child my parents would put my sisters and I in footed, zip-up pajamas. (Maybe I should locate a photo of this to scan into the computer? What do you say Meg and Caro?) Our favorite activity in said pajamas was to start at the top of the stairs and "slide" down them on our fannies. We even perfected the turn in the staircase by sticking our arm out to grab the bannister and swing us around 90 degrees as we raced to the bottom. This was a nightly activity after our baths. A few months ago when I was shopping for AG's fall/winter clothes I began to look for a pair of footed pajamas. Partially for sentimental reasons and the other being out of necessity to keep AG warm in our old house. So, last night the temps dipped into the 40's and we don't have need for the heat, yet, so AG sported his monster pajamas. Maybe Aunt Meg or Aunt Caroline can give him stair sliding lessons next time we are home at GDaddy and GiGi's...since we don't have any stairs. :) Happy Wednesday.
Happy Monster despite having an ear infection.
Giving me his best monster face...

1 comment: