Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Words for Wednesday...

So, a caption or two for this week. AG's lost two of his favorite things to the dogs in his life. The first would be the fish on the right. A present from Aunt Misty that Bear and Murphy deemed their new chew toy. Nemo is going to have swim to the Island of Misfit Toys with half a fin.
The second would be the mesh teether on the left. AG enjoyed eating a banana this evening in his teether. When he finished I left the remnants in the teether on the highchair tray on a kitchen chair. Mistake. While I was getting AG settled on the floor with some toys Samson decided his potassium level was low and the only way to boost it was by eating AG's left overs. A few minutes later I noticed the teether on the ground with the handle up. I picked it up and then realized the mesh part was missing. At this moment Samson chose to retreat to his hideaway between the couch and the chair in the den. Never a dull moment. I think what makes this funnier to me is the fact that Samson doesn't chew stuff up so he really must have been hungry. Oh, well clearly it's not going to have an effect on their relationship.




No comments:

Post a Comment