Thursday, August 5, 2010

AG takes a sick day...


This is what you look like after puking your guts up all night long in almost every room in the house. (I'm not even joking.) I'll spare y'all the very descriptive details. AG woke us up in the middle of the night/early Tuesday morning not feeling well. The next two hours were not fun. However, we all managed to survive and I made it to Jury Duty on time and some what awake. AG finally crashed a little before seven on the couch with Andy. We took it easy the rest of the day. AG was a trooper and managed to take a four hour nap that afternoon to help him recover. I snapped this photo after he woke up while I put dinner on the table. On top of all of this he's also cutting his lower incisors. Thank heavens days like this happen few and far between. I'm still trying to dig myself out from underneath the mountain of laundry that has taken over my laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment