Friday, July 22, 2011

Dreaming of...

...crisp cold weather. Leaves changing and falling. Holidays. Holiday baking. Scarves. Hot drinks on a cold afternoon. Snuggling up under a blanket with AG to watch a movie. Decorating the house for fall and then Christmas. Cutting down a Christmas tree. College football and bowl games. And snow...





...lots and lots of snow. I love being home when it snows. I love not having to go anywhere or do anything. I love how quiet and still things are...the serenity and peacefulness soothes my soul. Every year around this time I begin to eagerly anticipate the changing of the seasons and all that the coming months have to offer. Here's hoping we get some more snow this year...I can't wait for fall to get here...

Ps- AG is dreaming of a White Christmas or at least a Charlie Brown Christmas as he is currently watching it...heaven help me he just asked for a Christmas tree to decorate. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment