Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Words for Wednesday...

It's that time of year...it's hotter than hades, back to school supplies are everywhere, every afternoon holds the promise of thunderstorms, and I'm counting down the days till our college family returns to Rome. This summer is no exception. I'm eagerly looking forward to the fall and all that lays ahead. (A post on that coming soon...)



This sweet photo is a reminder to me of how much I love spending Thursday nights with our college girls. (These are some of our girls at Caroline's wedding this spring.) It's a joy and an honor to be able to spend time with them each week. I love them dearly and can't wait for them to return home to Rome. I'm in need of quality dinner conversation over Moe's, Pizookie with a side of McDreamy, and constant laughing over the events we call life. Hurry home girls...I can't wait to see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment