Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun with your besties...

I'm fortunate to have two of my closest friends from college live in town with me. One of them, Julie, has been my friend since we were in 6th grade. We came to Berry together and even lived together our freshman year. Ginny and I did Camp WinShape growing up and met the first summer we both worked, 2001. Anyways, all three of us were friends in college and we all stuck around town. (The rest of our group Laura, April, and Aubrey are scattered...thankfully we all try and stay in touch.) Anyways, Ginn, Jules, and I were all pregnant together with our first borns. Briggs and Emma are 6 months older than AG. I'm grateful that our kids are forming life long friendships with each other and like to play together. Here is some fun they've had together recently...Emma's birthday party and a water play date over here. 




 AG gave Emma a Dumbo from Disney World. Dumbo is her favorite movie and it was fitting since her party was Emma's Favorite Things.


 So, sweet. 




 The best place to eat a popsicle is in your water table...
Avi-Kate I'm excited that in a few short months you will have your own Briggs and Emma! Yes, this go around I was pregnant first and Ginny and Jules are due together in January! Can't wait to meet the two newest additions to the group this winter and see them play together in the coming years. Thank the Lord for beautiful friendships that run deep. Grateful for Jules and Ginn and that we get to raise our kids together.

No comments:

Post a Comment