Monday, August 22, 2011

Even Peter Pan...

...has to get squeaky clean. AG and Avi-Kate's first bath together along with Peter and crew. I decided to give it a try and it worked surprisingly well. I'll be glad when she's bigger and we can stick them both in the tub together without the infant tub. But for now this works...AG adores her and so when I asked if he wanted to take a bath with her I didn't have to ask twice. He then asked if Peter could take a bath too. I acquiesced since he had carted Peter and Wendy all over town this week...figured he needed a bath! :o) Also, I'm noticing that as her hair comes in that it is the exact same shade that AG's is. Not going to lie I absolutely love the shade of red that it is. And speaking of her hair...she has more hair now at almost three months than AG did at twelve months! Ha. Anyways, here are some pictures from our bath time fun... 
Telling Avi-Kate who Mr. Smee is...
 ...sharing Mr. Smee.
 Showing off Peter Pan and Wendy.
 AG loves all things Peter Pan. Love this picture of him...it captures this stage of life perfectly.
 Sharing Peter, Wendy, and Tic Toc Croc.
 Laughing. Because her brother is hysterical.


While we are on Peter Pan...AG wants to be Peter for Halloween. Perfect since his hair is red. :o) I think we are going to let Avi-Kate be Tink. I don't think we'll subject her to a full Tinker Bell costume but so sort of variation. It'll be perfect for when we go to Disney in October and do Mickey's Not-So-Scary-Halloween. And I'm thinking this year we'll do some sort of Peter Pan or Pirate themed birthday party for him since he's been on a Pan kick for most of the year. Hard to believe the holidays are fast approaching and then I'll be having a birthday party for a three year old! Goodness me, where does the time go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment