Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go...

Dave, you are off to the next chapter in your life. It has been a joy and an honor to be a part of your life these last few years. Thank you for filling our home with so much laughter. (We can always count on a great story when you are present. Apples, anyone?) We are so proud of you and are excited to see you start seminary. Know that you always have a home in Rome to come home to. We'll leave the porch light on...see you for Mountain Day Weekend. 

We love you.


Dave's going away dinner...

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how wonderful a ministry Family Dinner is. It was the highlight of my senior year. It was my favorite part of coming back up after I graduated. I hope it is not selfish to say that I count surprising y'all for dinner that Thanksgiving one of my favorite 2010 memories.

    ReplyDelete