Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hey, it's okay...

So, today anything went. I was parenting two small kids by myself, running on less than an hours sleep due to hearing that my grandmother had passed away, and trying to get all the lose ends wrapped up before leaving for ATL. So, when my child consumed the following for lunch (while I was running around cooking all the meat I picked up this week on sale at the grocery store so that it won't go bad before we return!):

-Goldfish
-Colby Monterrey Jack Cheese slices
-A package of Chick-fil-A croutons he rummaged out of the pantry
-And a handful of Lucky Charms

I gave myself a pass. I told myself that today it was okay. I also told myself that it was fine to let him watch The Little Mermaid and Cinderella for the 1,001 time because they are his current movie obsession. Thank heavens it wasn't the Disney Vacation Planning DVD although if he'd asked for it I would have let him because I was trying to juggle so much.

Here's hoping that tomorrow's lunch is better and that I can get some sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment