Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January bath time fun...

Well, in an effort to reorganize a few things for the new year I decided Avi-Kate needed to transition out of her infant tub. She sits very well unassisted, however, my concern was more AG in the bath tub with her. Not that he would intentionally hurt her it's just that he's a boy and part of the territory is rough/tumble. For my sake, it's easier to bathe them at the same time but I needed a way for her to be able to enjoy bath time and be somewhat protected from AG. I found this little gem of a bath seat on Amazon and ordered it. It has been fabulous! Both kids enjoy bath time together and the seat helps out mom and dad. I finally decided to move all the kid bath stuff in to the guest bathroom. I was tired of looking at it in my master bathroom tub! We'll see if we stick with this set up...the one thing I love about our bathroom tub is how deep it is. It makes it harder for little monkeys to climb out and contains splashes a tad better. Here's some photos from the month... 








No comments:

Post a Comment