Friday, January 27, 2012

Thrifty Thursday...Friday Edition...

And this is why I coupon...I spent four dollars and some change on all the items in this photo. That's 13 12-packs and 4 Clean and Clear face washes for FOUR Dollars.

I actually did this transaction earlier in the month but am just now getting around to getting this up on the blog. I'm hoping to do some Thrifty Thursday posts and showcase what I've found. Potentially make it a link up party and everyone can show off their finds. I'll have to investigate. Anyways, CVS has been running specials where when you buy $30 in certain products you earn $10gift cards. Well, the week before I did this transaction I had earned $30 in CVS giftcards. So, with my $30, Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) from the week before, and coupons for the face wash I was able to buy all of this for $24 AND I earned $20 in CVS giftcards for next time. Thus, my total then became $4 and change. Not too shabby. :)

Normally I don't buy that many canned drinks at once, however, I knew we had several events coming up with the college family and AG's birthday that I needed to stock up for. Anyone else have any success couponing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment