Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a crew...


We hosted this crowd for dinner on Wednesday night...and it was marvelous. It's crazy to think that when we started this back in 2009 we would have four to six students show up. It's amazing to see how the Lord has blessed this and used this group in big and small ways to minister to us and to each other. They are such a blessing to us. We are humbled that we get to love them daily.

Looking forward to lots of fun and many memories this semester. Andy and the boys, excuse me--I mean men, are starting a Man Night twice a month. The girls and I will keep up with our weekly Grey's Anatomy/dessert/gab fest that we love so much.

I always put quotes on the chalkboards in the kitchen that relate to Family Dinner. This month I stumbled upon the following:

"And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen." ~ Terri Guillments

"The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduced yourself to, had life not done it for you." ~Kendall Hailey

I feel like those two pretty much sum things up rather nicely...

No comments:

Post a Comment