Sunday, September 26, 2010

Daybook for September 26th

Outside my window: Rain! Glorious rain! It hasn't rained here, at our house, in a month. Maybe even longer. My allergies have been in an uproar...so we've been laying low and staying inside. Thankfully, it rained all night and today. We are expecting more tonight and tomorrow. With this rain we are suppose to get some cooler weather...finally!

I'm hearing: Andy working on projects in our bedroom, rain outside, and the Falcons vs. Saints on the tv. AG is taking a long Sunday afternoon nap.

I'm thinking about: All we need to do this week around the house before Mtn. Day company arrives. I'm also thinking about doing a series of posts showcasing all of the work we've done on our house. Stay tuned for "This Old House..." series.

I'm praying: That Mountain Day weekend would be a wonderful time with family and friends. Safe travels. Wonderful new memories.

I'm thankful for: My hard working husband. I'm grateful for all that he does. I'm also thankful for this rain. Our area is desperate for it.

From the kitchen: A new recipe for breakfast casserole this week during family dinner with our college students. Along with a huge batch of cinnamon rolls. I'm also making some treats this week for Mountain Day.

I'm reading: Recipes. Lots and lots of recipes. Also, reading several blogs on meals that freeze well.

One of my favorite things: Mountain Day Weekend.

I'm creating: Packing lists and To Do lists for our upcoming trip. Also, I need a new background for the blog and a new family picture for the top...need to put that on my To Do list. :o)

Around the house: Projects. Always something to do around here. Andy's working on doing the final touchups in our bedroom and finishing his chest of drawers. Pictures to come. I'm reorganizing AG's room and closet. We pulled out AG's clothes from last fall/winter and there are several items that he can still wear...so I've washed everything and need to put it all up. (I had to buy stuff big last year due to AG's belly and we had to roll everything up. He has slimmed down and grown taller. Things actually fit the way they are suppose to this go around! Ha.)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grocery shopping and the library tomorrow. Lots of quality time with our college family this week: CFA Tuesday, Family Dinner and Game Night at our house Wednesday, and Girls Night Thursday. The rest of the week is full of Mountain Day activities and spending time with my family that is coming up for Will's college visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment