Monday, June 25, 2012

And the week is...

...off and running! Whew. It's Monday and things are ramping up to be busy, busy. Lots to post this week. I'm hoping that I can sit down some in the next day or two to upload pics and get my posts together. We spent the weekend at the farm and got back last night. It was wonderful as always. As we were leaving Andy commented that one day we'll have a farm house down there and how nice that will be to visit and then pull in to our own driveway down there instead of driving 3.5 hours home. Yes, a farm house sounds just about perfect. One day we'd love to build a second family home down there. It's nice to dream, right? :) We swam, saw the cows, and ate lots of fresh food. AG and Avi-Kate played hard and slept even harder. It was a fun weekend with family.

I'm off to throw on some clothes and get things together to get out the door to pick up groceries with the kids. Plus, a stop at Home De-Hepo if your AG aka Home Depot to the rest of us to pick up some flowers. Like I said, busy day and week ahead. I'll be back with more soon. Happy Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment