Monday, June 4, 2012

Chaos settling and a busy week ahead...

Well, this last week we stayed home and did projects around the house. It was wonderful to have Andy home for a whole week. The kids loved having Daddy home all week long...


We were able to tackle several projects around the house and I'll photograph everything this week as we tie up the loose ends. On tap for this week:

Monday--It's a rainy day in Georgia and I'm working around the house. Blogging, cleaning up, and trying to get a handle on all that we have to do this week. Dinner from the freezer tonight to make my life easier...Chicken Pastina. 

Tuesday--Avi-Kate's FIRST birthday. I can't believe she'll be one tomorrow. :) We'll be home tomorrow working on stuff for her party this weekend. We are planning to do dinner at Chick-fil-A for some nuggets, her favorite, and a sweet birthday treat.

Wednesday--I'm taking the kids to meet my sister, Misty, and she's going to take AG for the second half of the week. AG's been in serious Aunt Mis withdrawals and asks daily when he gets to go visit again. So, he'll be spending the rest of his week at the farm...they'll bring him back Saturday for the birthday party. A big thanks to Aunt Mis for this...it will actually work out great for me to be able to do several things around the house without having the redheaded 3yr old tornado coming behind me. Like a much needed deep cleaning/organizing of his room.

Thursday--Avi-Kate's one year check-up. And some work around the house finalizing everything.

Friday--We've got tickets to go to the Braves game...they are retiring John Smoltz' number before the game. We'll truck it back to Rome after the game. 

Saturday--Everyone arrives for Avi-Cakes birthday party. I decided to have the party at our church's new building. Our church meets in the historic DeSoto Theatre downtown on Broad Street. This last year we bought the building next door to the theatre and renovated it to suit our needs. It's absolutely beautiful. Here are a few pictures from a party I helped with a few weeks back to celebrate our church. 



I'm excited about us being able to celebrate her first year with those we love in this space. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. 

Sunday--The guys are talking about a golf outing and I'm sure us ladies will do something. We'll see. 

Like I said, it's shaping up to be a very busy week here. Happy Monday, I'm off to be productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment