Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Avi-Kate's 1st Birthday Party

I can't believe this first year has come and gone. Whew! It has been a whirl wind. We had a low key party at our church's new building downtown on Broad Street. We had lunch with all of Avi-Kate's favorite things and then a sweet treat table. It was fun to put out pictures of Avi-Kate everywhere along with some Olivia the Pig items I have had for years. (The perks of being an elementary school teacher in my former life!) I also bought a new copy of OLIVIA and we had people sign the book as a keepsake for her. I wish I had thought to do it with AG's first birthday with one of his Mo Willems books. (Oh, well...live and learn!) Here are a few pictures from our afternoon of fun. And poor Avi-Kate refused to nap that day so by the end of the party she was dragging. :) I promise she had fun and enjoyed herself. She also took a long nap afterwards. Happy, happy birthday sweet girl! We can't wait to see how much you grow and change over this next year. You are such a joy and ray of sunshine. We love you dearly!


















No comments:

Post a Comment