Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I promise...

...we're alive. Sorry. The blog took a back seat this last week and it might be a day or two before I get to updating. We went to the farm on Wednesday and returned home on Sunday. We were suppose to go to Disney to surprise the kids but canceled at the last minute because Andy has a lot on his plate at work. In hindsight, I'm glad we canceled because we came down with a lovely stomach virus over the holidays that made it's way around Andy's extended family. (So far, AG is the only member of our immediate family that has not had it.) Anyways, I'm trying to get out from under the mountain of housework and get all the Christmas decorations up. I promise to update ASAP. Till then I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is enjoying preparing for the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment