Monday, February 14, 2011

I dig you...



...Happy Valentine's Day! Aunt Mis bought this fun shirt for AG to wear on Valentine's Day. I snapped a photo of it on him as soon as I put it on because I knew he'd have fun in it outside. Sure enough he did and we had to change for nap time!

This morning we woke up and gave AG his gift from us...two new books. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn and a new Dr. Seuss book. AG has really gotten in to kisses and specifically kissing hands so The Kissing Hand was the perfect addition to our library. In a few years GrandMary will read it to AG the night before he starts Kindergarten with the rest of the classmates. I look forward to that moment. :)

We had Andy's favorite, cinnamon rolls, for breakfast and then he headed off to work. AG spent the day playing and making normal toddler messes. I spent the day working on starting to reorganize dressers/chest of drawers to make way for Avi-Kate's clothes. I also did several loads of laundry to get everything I bought at Twice Is Nice washed up so that I can put it away.

Dinner was low key since Andy and I went out last night to celebrate. Thanks to Aunt Caro and Uncle Clay for spending an evening with AG so we could eat dinner at Outback and go see 'Just Go With It'. Which we loved and enjoyed even more because over half the movie was filmed at the resort we stayed at this past April in Maui, The Grand Wailea. I was planning to make some heart shaped frosted sugar cookies with AG after dinner but mommy is wiped! So, I'm thinking we'll do that later this week. Besides we still have birthday cupcakes that we made for Andy on Saturday to enjoy.

Ps- It should be noted that AG stole a smooch from Emma on Saturday night before she left...right on the lips! Needless to say we all laughed and Josh told AG to back off. :) It was pretty cute...

1 comment: