Friday, August 31, 2012

Ready for College Football...

College football. If you live in the south it's really a way of life and the Edwards household is no exception. Thankfully, I love college football just as much as my husband and look forward to watching football all weekend long in the fall. And now that we are season ticket holders I enjoy spending several Saturdays in the fall on a date with my sweet husband in Athens. Anyways, to kick off the return of college football Chick-fil-A hosted a Father/Son night. Andy took AG and he had an absolute ball. He came home with a football game and a new cow for his collection of 'moo-cows'. He also was not happy about having to take off his 'eye black' for bed. We promised him we'd get him some more for football season with special supers G's on it. Anyways, here's a few pictures after they got home. I'm so grateful for Andy and the relationship he is building with our son. Little things like this matter and have a lasting impression even at this tender age. 

Well, we are off to the farm for the weekend. I'm looking forward to being with family for the weekend at one of our favorite places. On Saturday, Andy and I are going to drive to Athens for the game and leave the kids with Nanny for a half day. Then on Sunday the Hornsbys are driving over from Macon for the day. We are excited to show them the farm and have a day to relax together. Andy's sister, Caroline, and her family will also be driving over from Macon that day. Should be a fun day and I am sure the kids will have a blast swimming and visiting the cows. I know AG will sleep like a rock that night. :) Happy Labor Day Weekend to all. Can't believe August has come and gone...this year is just flying by. 







1 comment: