Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Words for Wednesday...One month from today...

...we'll be back at Disney for a nice long weekend. Perfect. Looking forward to spending the day at the Magic Kingdom and going wherever the kids want to go. No plans, low key. Currently AG's plans include: the cars (aka Tomorrowland Speedway with Andy), the new Dumbo, the Tea Cups, it's a small world, and Peter Pan. He said Avi-Kate's list just includes Winnie-the-Pooh. Ha. Now if the next few weeks will fly by. And speaking of flying...I found both kids Halloween costumes yesterday online. Tinkerbell and Peter Pan should be arriving shortly. I managed to find both with shipping for $37. I was pretty pleased with that price. Everything is set I need to tweak a few things but otherwise we are ready to go and all that stands in our way is the next few weeks, Mtn. Day festivities, and packing. Here's some past pictures...

 AG having a good cry with Donald.
 Andy and I on the new and improved Dumbo.
 Hallelujah! The wildest ride in the west is done being refurbished and I'm not pregnant! Looking forward to riding it for the first time since 2003. 
 AG may or may not be experiencing Splash for the first time. :)
 Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirates life for me!
 Wishes and Hallowishes will be enjoyed.
 Dumbo is even better at night.

 Animal Kingdom fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment